The entrance porch includes pegs for outdoor clothing.
The lounge is furnished to a high standard, with colour satellite television, video, DVD player, mini hi-fi and welcoming open fire for which coal is provided free of charge. There is a selection of maps of the area for touring and a selection of detailed walks and literature for your use. There are also some games provided should you need them.
Kitchen / Diner
The Kitchen/Diner is a fully equipped farmhouse kitchen diner with electric cooker, microwave, electric toaster, and all minor appliances plus a full range of cooking utensils. There is ample cupboard space in modern fitted units. A utility room houses the automatic washing machine and refrigerator and small freezer.
2 Double and 1 Bunk Bedded, all affording panoramic views and furnished to a high standard. Duvets, sheets and pillows etc. are provided.
The bathroom is fitted with a 3 piece suite ( Bath with shower, basin and WC ). Shaving point. Hand and bath towels are provided.
The cottage is fully double glazed, has full oil fired central heating which also heats the water. The cost of heating and electricity is included in the tariff.
All linen including tea towels, together with soap, cleaning materials etc are provided and included in the tariff.
There is a small enclosed yard to the rear of the cottage and Parking is on the private road outside the cottage
Well behaved dogs are always welcome at the cottage
January 3, 10, 17, 24, 31. February 7, 21, 28
Weekly Rate is from 3 p.m. Saturday to 10 a.m. Saturday 7 Nights
Weekend Break is from Friday 3pm, to Monday 10am 3 nights
Midweek Break is from Monday 3pm to Friday 10 am 4 nights
We offer a 10% discount off the second week for booking 2 consecutive weeks.
Well behaved dogs are welcome at no extra charge
1. Bookings commence at 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and terminate at 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
2. Bookings made over 4 weeks prior to arrival date, a deposit of 20% of the total tariff is payable, the balance is to be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
3. Bookings made within 4 weeks of the arrival date, the full amount is payable on booking.
4. In the event of cancellation, we undertake every effort to re-let the accommodation. If successful the balance will be refunded less an administration charge of £20.
5. Cleanliness of the accommodation interior is the responsibility of the hirer and all breakage's are to be reported immediately.
6. No visitors other than those stated on the booking form are permitted to sleep in the accommodation without the express permission of the proprietor.
7. The proprietor cannot accept liability for:-
Any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, floods strikes, theft, sickness or accident, to any guests or their personal belongings whilst staying at the premises.
8. Short breaks may be available by special arrangement.
9. This contract of hire shall be for holiday purposes only and shall not confer on the hirer any right of occupation in the meaning of the Rent or Housing act for the time being in force or any statutory modification thereof.